Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Baby Shower

My dear friend, Kim Kemble, hosted a wonderful baby shower for us last Saturday.  My closest friends and family were there, and it was so wonderful to see everyone.  Karen Saunders came all the way from San Antonio, and Kären Siwek all the way from Fort Collins!

I want to apologize for not getting out my thank you cards before our trip to Ghana! It's been a crazy week, and as much as I tried, there was just no time to get them done.  So, I will save that for the (20+ hour) plane ride.  

I was overwhelmed with the generous gifts, but most of all I enjoyed having all of us together for such an awesome reason. Thank you all so much!  And, Kim, and extra thank you for making it such a special day!

Here are a few pictures from the day.

Kim and a few elves helped her make these AWESOME decorations!!  Click to see the details, but they're amazing - safari and African themes.

Kelsey, me and Jana


Donna and Kim


Reading a very special card...surrounded by tons of gifts for Nala and Noah.  Oh, and of course little Dash - he was helping me unwrap the present.


Sweet Lori - what a great smile!


Ms. Sara - another great smile!  Stephanie off to her right.


Another great smile from Kelsey!


Hollee, Karen, and Stephanie!


Dad made a guest appearance!


Dad with 2 little monkeys - one for Noah and one for Nala.

No comments:

Post a Comment